The following is a collection of reviews that I have put together on a range of topics:
- Reviews on Motorcycles
- Reviews on Motorcycle riding gear
- Reviews on Motorcycle accessories
- Reviews on Motorcycle camping gear
- Reviews of Motorcycle Tours
- Reviews of Motorcycle Books
Riding Gear Reviews
- Viking Cycle – Ironside Mesh Jacket
- Replacing Helmets – sometimes saving a bit of money actually costs you more.
- Shhhh… hearing protection while riding – looking at ear plugs
- Alpinestars short motorcycle boots SMX-1R
- 7″ LED Headlight – upgrade of the 7″ round halogen light on a Suzuki SV650 with a LED headlight unit.
- Screen Test – a test of the various screen options available for the Kawasaki ZX14/ZX14R
- Cameleon Chain Oiler – my experience with the Cameleon automatic chain oiler after over a quarter of a million kilometers.
- Tracking Your Adventure – looking at the various options for tracking or letting your friends and family konw where you are when out on rides.
- LED headlight globes and driving lights for the ST1300
Camping Gear Reviews
- Helinox Camping chair – camp chair to take motorcycle camping.
- Power Stations – providing the ability to power your camp in a single portable unit
- Power Station Upgrade – more power but still the right size to take on motorcycle adventures
- Luci and Knog – lighting solutions for motorcycle camping
Motorcycle Tour Reviews
- EagleRider – Canada / Yellowstone tour – 14 days on the road heading north from Seattle to Jasper and following the Rocky Mountains south.
- IMTBike – Riding in Spain – a bit of a summary of my bike trip in Spain
- Fast Women – a book on Australian pioneering women in motorcycling
- Hit the Road – a book that is specifically targets women who want to solo motorcycle touring, but which has applicability.